Wednesday, January 23

Kirsty & Simon's beautiful Jan Juc Home

KirstyD_Mali_doorKirstyD_kitchenCU New Piece in store now! Hello everyone! I'm so thrilled today to have woken up to this lovely home feature on my daily go-to blog, The Design Files. Yet again, I spy a tiny snippet of my work in a super cool home. This time, it's one by the sea! Thank you so much Kirsty, Simon and Little Mali for giving my Seafoody, Tasmanian Inspired piece a perfect home to live in. I bet it's really happy there. So glad you guys like my work : )

Thank you Lucy for featuring it too, and to Brooke Holm for taking such ace pictures. I appreciate it lots. And am smiling away from ear to ear right now, as I type! Please do pop over here for the full post! And in case you didn't know, Kirsty also blogs about lots of cool things. Whenever I'm on her blog, I can't help it but wish I could buy everything featured. Hahaha. Too much eye candy - Love it!

For those interested, you can purchase an archival print version of the artwork above over on my online shop. There's a tiny sale now too! Thanks x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words Dawn & reposting our home feature. Xx Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dawn! That's wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete