Tuesday, January 22

Paula and Antony's lovely Farmhouse

6TuppennyFarm8TuppennyFarm Paula and Antony's lovely farmhouse got featured on my favouritest DesignSponge Blog today. I've seen snippets on Paula's beautiful home on her Instagram and they always make me smile. But today's post just makes my heart explode! So much loveliness in a single house. I am so happy a few of my original paintings...the tiny framed ones seen in the first picture (My 'earlier works'/first foodie pieces actually!) live in such a beautifully curated, well-loved home. I am all for a home filled with bits and pieces of nostalgia. So glad to be a part of it. My favourite nook has got to be Paula and Antony's awesome nautical themed toilet. Oh that blue. Oh my! Do head on over DesignSponge to check out the full post. Your eyes will be in for a treat!

Thank you so much Paula and Antony for allowing me to be a part of your home! xo

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Dawn...thanks so much for gorgeous mention on your blog. King regards p & A

    ReplyDelete