Wednesday, January 30

Valentines Day Honeydew Necklaces

Honeydew Necklace Hello everyone! I've made some special Honeydew Necklaces just in time for Valentines Day for you to gift to a friend, sister or sweetheart. Well, not that I am big on the idea of Valentines day... I always think, if you're in love, everyday should be a Valentines Day. But well, just thought I'd take the opportunity to offer something I've made while still on 'art holiday' mode. These necklaces are now available for purchase on my online shop. I only made 6 of these babies and each one comes packed in a little sparkly dotty muslin pouch.

I hope you like them! xo

3 comments:

  1. Very creative, one of the nicer sites I have seen today. Keep up the great work. Buy USA Youtube Views

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good article. I certainly love this site.
    Buy Vine Likes

    ReplyDelete