Friday, March 22

I Love Polka Dots!!!

New Polka dot stashCan't you tell from this picture? Haha... Tights and pullover from Country Road. Have you seen their newest collection? Something tells me this fringed smock was meant for me. Maybe the designers at Country Road somehow knew my favourite smock from Gap is finally wearing out after 5 years of wear! Spotty tea towel from my buddy Martine. She also makes lovely sweet pillowcases and 'Juicy Ball' necklaces. Check out her instagram and webstore here.

Ok, Autumn/ Winter cold, with all my polka dotty goodies, I am officially ready for you!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your nice articate
    plastic business cards
    ,

    <a href="http:// I'm so happy that visit this site i'm already bookmark this site i come back again . thank for great post.

    ReplyDelete